VST Instrument: DSK B3x


ORGAN!! Everybody loves a screaming B3 solo. Anything with the name "B3" on it should have something to show for. This plug-in isn't a total disappointment, but it does come up a little short in some ways.

Features:
-2 layer, 12 waveforms
-Tuning and octave controls
-Delay and Flanger
-ADSR sliders

Sound:
The best way to describe the sound is "eh." Some of the presets are fairly disappointing, while others are kind of convincing. The layer function allows you to get some meatier sound out of the plug-in. It may be good for a background organ on a pop tune, but I wouldn't use this as your "go to" for organ sounds.

Ease of Use:
I appreciate the way DSK sets up their plug-ins. There are still some things I would change (like the ability to turn a layer off instead of just turning it down). Regarding ease of use, It's fairly simple and I can't imagine anyone having too much trouble with it.

Overall:
It's not a complete failure. I got some decent sound out of it, and I probably could have gone further. I'm definitely not stopping my search for a good B3 sounds, but I may come back to it in the future.



Download DSK B3x

0 comments:

Post a Comment